Welcome to Pinicon Farm!
Chrsandt Koenigs immigrated to north Iowa from Germany and married local girl Anna Shueller in 1894. They raised 10 children and created a heritage that has made the “Koenigs” name synonymous with farming more than a century later.
A love for the land and the practical skills needed to sustain that heritage still run strong at Pinicon Farm. Named after the Wapsipinicon River, whose headwaters originate a few miles north and west of McIntire, Pinicon Farm was founded in 1981 by brothers Mark and Jim Koenigs. In 2017, a new ownership group made up of employees and Koenigs Family members acquired the crop production enterprise.
As direct descendants of this area’s first settlers, we feel a strong connection to this place and believe our greatest responsibility is to care for the land.
Reach out today!